During November, it’s been really easy to let things slide until that mythical time “after NaNoWriMo”. And that time is almost upon us. Here are some of the things that are probably on your To Do list.
- More accurately, it’s the To Read list that we’re most anxious to tackle first. All of those new releases, recent purchases, library holds, and recommendations have transformed from ‘pile’ to ‘tower’.
- Dare I even mention that there are still Halloween candy wrappers lurking in and around your work space?
- Catching up on sleep is near the top of the list. Right under reading, of course.
- Eventually, it might be nice to wear something other than pajamas. Maybe even get out of the house…
- For Christmas shopping!
- And it would be lovely to drink coffee as a beverage instead of as creative fuel.
- Later, we’ll tackle the responsible stuff, like backing up our NaNo Novel, reluctantly taking the Do Not Disturb sign down, and returning our mug collection to the kitchen for washing.
- It might be wise to take a peek at the inbox. 112 unopened emails? Oops.
- Our hobbies have been waiting patiently for their turn, too. Bring on the bullet journaling, photo taking, card playing, and cookie baking!
- And, of course, we won’t forget our November efforts. We’ll happily return to edit our novel. Later. In January.
Add to the list! What are you planning to do after NaNoWriMo?
Buddy me on NaNoWriMo if you want to follow my progress or join in on group word sprints. I’ll be back again next year!