I’m working my way through a personal challenge to read one book every day in May. This, of course, works best if I pick shorter books. So far, I’ve had pretty great luck with finding some amazing lower middle grade books.
To date, I’ve read:
- Fortunately, the Milk by Neil Gaiman
- The Castle in the Attic by Elizabeth Winthrop
- The Fish in Room 11 by Heather Dyer
- Feathers by Jacqueline Woodson
- Wishes, Kisses, and Pigs by Betsy Hearne
- Clementine by Sara Pennypacker
Question of the Day: What are your favorite lower middle grade stories or chapter books?