Last month, I decided to give #BookADayMay a try. I’ll admit, it didn’t go exactly as planned. I hold to my “all progress is good progress” mentality, but 15/31 books doesn’t really warrant a celebratory wrap-up blog post. Instead, I’ve decided to simply share about the books I did manage to read this May.
My May in Books
(links will take you to Goodreads)
- The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum 💛
- Mighty Jack by Ben Hatke 💛
- Liar & Spy by Rebecca Stead
- How to Eat Fried Worms by Thomas Rockwell
- Silvermist and the Ladybug Curse by Gail Herman
- Justin Case: Shells, Smells, and the Horrible Flip-Flops of Doom by Rachel Vail
- Cinderellis and the Glass Hill by Gail Carson Levine 💛
- Piper Reed, Navy Brat by Kimberly Willis Holt 💛
- The Color of My Words by Lynn Joseph
- Winnie-the-Pooh by A. A. Milne
- Regular Guy by Sarah Weeks 💛
- The Best School Year Ever by Barbara Robinson
- Ramona the Brave by Beverly Cleary 💛
- The Five Lost Aunts of Harriet Bean by Alexander McCall Smith 💛
- Encyclopedia Brown Takes the Cake! by Donald J. Sobol with Glenn Andrews
💛 = I REALLY liked it.
What was the best book you read this May?