If you’re looking for something to do in wake of canceled costume parties and treatless doorsteps, I present you with a bookish alternative.
Read if You Dare
Saturday, October 31 | 6PM-Midnight (PST)
This open house style event will be hosted via Twitter. I’ve got lots of fun & games prepared so fellow bookworms and bloggers can mingle, talk about the books we love, and and maybe fit in a little extra reading before the month is over!
If you’re not a fan of horror, no worries! Pick whatever you like to read. You’re still welcome.
How to Participate:
- Follow me on Twitter and use the hashtag #ReadIfYouDare2020 on event-related posts.
- Grab a stack of books… scary stories are a bonus.
- Find a cozy place to read, and don’t forget snacks!
- Pop in any time between 6pm-Midnight on October 31 to share what you’re reading, get in on the games, and see what other surprises I have up my sleeve.
- Share the news with your bookish friends! The more the merrier.
If you enjoy my work, please consider supporting me for the cost of a cup of coffee! One-time supporters will receive cool downloadable content as a thank you.