In case you missed it, an easy digest of Elza’s recent reads, latest news, and favorite blogging highlights!
Catch up on what I’ve been busy with this March & April, including:
- New designs dropped at BumbleBess.com this March! I’ve been eager to add more Anne of Green Gables references to my shop, and this set was a fun way to indulge that whim.
- I had to treat myself when Pusheen released a caffeine-infused product! It’s my new favorite item in the closet. Too bad sweater season is swiftly on its way out.
- Speaking of caffeine… this is the year I learned how to make cold brew. Surprise, surprise! It’s been super easy this whole time. My coffee connoisseur-ship is leveling up just in time for cold drinks season.
It’s been slow going for me with books lately, with a couple of DNFs, a few false starts, and one instance of misplacing the book I had just started reading. Oops!
- How Tia Lola Came to Visit by Julia Alvarez
- Into the Wind by William Loizeaux (halfway)
- Spell Sweeper by Lee Edward Fodi
- To Night Owl from Dogfish by Holly Goldberg Sloan & Meg Wolitzer
- The Quest to Uncharted Lands by Jaleigh Johnson
I’m looking forward to participating in Middle Grade Carousel’s annual Book A Day May reading challenge! There’s a nice stack of short books, gorgeous graphic novels, and a few audiobooks I’ve been hoarding for just this moment. It’s sure to be a fun way to launch into summer reading season.
Keep in touch by following my blog, social media accounts, or contact me directly if you’d like. I’m pretty friendly.
Support my creative work by sharing a favorite post with a friend, leaving a comment here on the blog, or making a one-time donation via Ko-fi.