Letter writing is a tradition in my family, so it’s fantastic to see it coming back into style as a fun and crafty hobby.
If you’re a letter writing newbie who’s not sure where to begin, I have a few ideas that will inspire you to pick up a pen and keep your local postal worker busy.
How to Collect Words:
- Look it up! See what the word means and learn how it’s pronounced.
- Write it down in your word collecting notebook.
- Try to use your new word in a sentence you write today.
- Try to use your new word in a conversation.
- Enjoy your new word and expanded vocabulary!
It’s 2020 and I’ve already done something wild and new!
Being a guest on the Phoenix Fiction Writers podcast was a whole new experience, but branding is a topic I’m always happy to talk at length about. I hope you’ll give it a listen!