How to Collect Words:
- Look it up! See what the word means and learn how it’s pronounced.
- Write it down in your word collecting notebook.
- Try to use your new word in a sentence you write today.
- Try to use your new word in a conversation.
- Enjoy your new word and expanded vocabulary!
Question of the Day: Who are your role models?
I love reading books that blend themes together. I’m not normally big on SciFi, but mix it with some Fantasy and I’m sold!
Question of the Day: What are your favorite blended genre books?