Words are a puzzle; put them together the right way and you get something beautiful.
How to Collect Words:
- Look it up! See what the word means and learn how it’s pronounced.
- Write it down in your word collecting notebook.
- Try to use your new word in a sentence you write today.
- Try to use your new word in a conversation.
- Enjoy your new word and expanded vocabulary!
You didn’t just choose names at random. A name is a name. A major responsibility.
–The Last Dragon by Silvana de Mari
If you know just one reader, you probably already know that we can’t help ourselves from bringing books into every conversation. Because stuff reminds us of what we’ve read. And what we’ve read is awesome. And everyone should be able to experience that awesomeness for themselves. Thus, the never-ending book recommendations. Sorry, not sorry.
For today, I’ll be sharing some of the books (I’m limiting myself to 10) that I CAN’T stop recommending. Please, if you like me even a little bit, read these books. And then come back and tell me so we can have a nice chat.
I must admit, I like a chunky shoe. Combat boots are my favorite, but these platforms are a close second.
What’s your favorite kind of shoe?