There is no such thing as im-POSSIBLE, Hiccup, only im-PROBABLE. The only thing that limits us are the limits to our imagination.
I’ve never read The Baby-Sitters Club, so the graphic novels by Raina Telgemeier are my first introduction to Kristy, Claudia, Mary Anne, and Stacey. So far, I’m really enjoying them!
What was your favorite series growing up?
Even in the dim room, I could see the insignia on the letter, which matched that of my letter of introduction. I’ve never cared for it.
–Who Could That Be At This Hour? by Lemony Snicket
How to Collect Words:
- Look it up! See what the word means and learn how it’s pronounced.
- Write it down in your word collecting notebook.
- Try to use your new word in a sentence you write today.
- Try to use your new word in a conversation.
- Enjoy your new word and expanded vocabulary!