Question of the Day: how do you unwind?
Word of the Week is designed to bring you a little luck and a lot of fun in the days to come. This week’s word is…
Seek opportunities to learn something new this week. Ask questions, listen well, try new things, and don’t worry if you make a mistake. It’s all part of the learning process.
Tip of the Week: pink might be your lucky color this week!
Share what you learn this week on social media, or in the comments!
The best days are yet ahead!
“That’s an important life lesson for you, children,” she said. “Never feed rice pudding to a lactose-intolerant ferret. Dairy,” she intoned, “is the enemy.”
–The League of Beastly Dreadfuls by Holly Grant
How to Collect Words:
- Look it up! See what the word means and learn how it’s pronounced.
- Write it down in your word collecting notebook.
- Try to use your new word in a sentence you write today.
- Try to use your new word in a conversation.
- Enjoy your new word and expanded vocabulary!
“A lady strives for perfection. What’s the point of doing anything unless you do it as well as you possibly can?”