How to Collect Words:
- Look it up! See what the word means and learn how it’s pronounced.
- Write it down in your word collecting notebook.
- Try to use your new word in a sentence you write today.
- Try to use your new word in a conversation.
- Enjoy your new word and expanded vocabulary!
A fun part of blogging is getting to know people as they share tidbits about their experiences, lifestyle, and unique taste. Since I’m approaching 200 blog followers this Spring, I decided it’s high time to do something of a more personal nature. Who’s ready for a Q&A?
I asked my friends on social media to get me started, so let’s dive right in!
Question of the Day: Who’s your favorite redheaded character?
Word of the Week is designed to bring you a little luck and a lot of fun in the days to come. This week’s word is…
Bring your focus to where you live and meditate on what it means to feel at home.
Tip of the Week: a visit from friends is coming soon!
Share what makes you feel at home this week on social media, or in the comments!
The best days are yet ahead!