Question of the Day: Which of the Series of Unfortunate Events books is your favorite?
How to Collect Words:
- Look it up! See what the word means and learn how it’s pronounced.
- Write it down in your word collecting notebook.
- Try to use your new word in a sentence you write today.
- Try to use your new word in a conversation.
- Enjoy your new word and expanded vocabulary!
Question of the Day: What was the first book series you got into as a kid?
Word of the Week is designed to bring you a little luck and a lot of fun in the days to come. This week’s word is…
Take this week to surround yourself with good things. Collect what you need and make time for the people who make you feel happy.
Tip of the Week: “please” and “thank you” are your magic words!
Share what you gather this week on social media, or in the comments!
The best days are yet ahead!