A trip to the library this week means my stack of finished books is a little less impressive, but the new titles I picked up are providing plenty of incentive to keep up with my goal of reading a book a day.
Freshly added to the stack this week:
14. The Power of Poppy Pendle by Natasha Lowe
15. The League of Beastly Dreadfuls by Holly Grant
16. Knights of the Kitchen Table by Jon Scieszka
17. Everything on a Waffle by Polly Horvath
18. Clementine, Friend of the Week by Sara Pennypacker
19. Dear America: So Far from Home by Barry Danenburg
Question of the Day: What genres do you read when you need a break from the usual?