How to Collect Words:
- Look it up! See what the word means and learn how it’s pronounced.
- Write it down in your word collecting notebook.
- Try to use your new word in a sentence you write today.
- Try to use your new word in a conversation.
- Enjoy your new word and expanded vocabulary!
I’m going to WriteOnCon! If you’ve never been before, WriteOnCon is an online writer’s conference designed specifically for KidLit writers. This year, it’s being held Friday, February 21 through Sunday the 23rd.
This is one of my favorite resources for inspiration, information, and encouragement in recent years. I always come away full of new ideas and fresh vigor for my writing projects.
Are you planning to be there? If so, what are you most looking forward to?