How to Collect Words:
- Look it up! See what the word means and learn how it’s pronounced.
- Write it down in your word collecting notebook.
- Try to use your new word in a sentence you write today.
- Try to use your new word in a conversation.
- Enjoy your new word and expanded vocabulary!
One thought on “Words to Collect”
That’s exactly how I learn new words! The word ‘mordant’ is stuck in my head because I shoehorned it into WordPress comments. I also did the same with ‘words of the day’ from Merriam-Webster. Anyway, thanks for this post!